[TACRAO] Listserv Retirement

Thomas Elder teld at tjc.edu
Mon Aug 13 12:51:19 CDT 2018

Wanda, Congratulations on your retirement. You have been a great inspiration to many. We will miss you!

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/
Registrar
(903)510-3038

[TJC Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=SE9L3vYNNKJmRahNj4o80sxPOCP7gyNbOaPBsbPBt_8&s=CQzO_enP0TpglYDBQw-Q5JMNh5FukACRH2-5f46FGsA&e=>
PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798