[TACRAO] Listserv continuing in-state tuition for fall 2018 (1001507248)

phurba sherpa psalaka001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:11:38 CDT 2018

hello sir/madam,

     I have sent form I-797C, notice of action document with the case type
I-918 Application for Non-immigrant Status. I have the receipt number for
that case . I also have TPS paper. Although I am in pending of both the
case. I have been studying in UTA since last fall and I was paying the
in-state tuition amount. But right now my amount balance in my mav account
shows $15,680 when I have already submitted all my the core residency
document for in-state tuition. like old TPS paper, form I-918 application
for nonimmigrant status, pay stub for last two year and tax file document.