[TACRAO] Listserv Community College Acceptance of IB score

Traweek, Vicki vtraweek at wc.edu
Wed Aug 1 14:37:40 CDT 2018

Do any community colleges have guidelines in place for accepting DP Course scores from International Baccalaureate students?

I received a DP score sheet in July from a prospective student and Weatherford College has no policy regarding this type of score. We are open to establishing a policy, but would appreciate any guidance that is available.

You may reply to me directly if you wish: vtraweek at wc.edu<mailto:vtraweek at wc.edu>.

Thank you very much.

Vicki Traweek
Associate Dean of Enrollment Management
817-598-6218
www.wc.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wc.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Bg4OKgffNnKB4ZVwGIEezVulUkCcCyMuvtxWn0qsYPQ&s=0MNvl8D4_yf4eze-28QWo6NSMAQE9vefFtwpEzLslus&e=>