[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Digest, Vol 1266, Issue 1

Chrissy Gonzalez cgonzalez at tamut.edu
Mon Apr 23 08:49:05 CDT 2018

Hello There,
I have a question in line with yours, Reyna...

We are moving from Royall to CollegeNet are were considering using CollegeNet's decision functionality for all applications but decided to stick with Banner and AutoAdmit.    However, we will be uploading all ApplyTexas applications into the CollegeNet portal so the ApplyTexas applicants can get the same benefits as the CollegeNet applicants.  I hope that makes sense.

My question is how many schools are using a custom application outside of Apply Texas and why they are choosing to do so?

Chrissy Gonzalez
Assistant Director of Admissions
cgonzalez at tamut.edu
Phone: 903.223.3180