[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO President Joe Papari

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Mon Apr 16 17:22:56 CDT 2018

It is with much sadness that I write to let the TACRAO community know that TACRAO President Joe Papari’s oldest son, Daryoush, 27, died.

A service will be held 2:00 pm, Saturday, April 21, in the Williams Cemetery chapel, New Chapel Hill, TX (located on Hwy 64 about 10 miles east of Tyler, TX).

Arrangements are being handled by Reeder-Davis Funeral Home, Hughes Springs, TX 75656, https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.reeder-2Ddavis.com_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=gFCQfQIJJJcK0JMARW1oaFEH-bQqVy4wkAxkJcknuJI&s=jZhGJ7pXT7jwofSLcqmDKJD2xTINPHDY56_E-RTRo6E&e=

Joe’s email is jpapari at smu.edu<mailto:jpapari at smu.edu>.

My deepest condolences are extended to Joe and his family at this most difficult time.

Best regards,

John

John Hall

University Registrar