[TACRAO] Listserv In progress work on Official Transcripts

Robertson, Keitha Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:30:39 CDT 2017

Our office is wanting to research how many schools list in progress work (ie courses the student is currently enrolled in that are not yet graded or that the grading for that semester is not yet considered official ) on the student's OFFICIAL transcript.  We have received transcripts in the past that list the in progress work, but we are curious how prevalent that practice may be.

Thanks
Keitha

Keitha Robertson -
Information Systems Manager, Registrar's Office
University of North Texas
(940) 565-4617
Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu<mailto:Keitha.Robertson at unt.edu>

"It all works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out yet, then it's not the end." ~ Max Lucado