[TACRAO] Listserv Wintermester

Diana Rubio drubio at laredo.edu
Thu Mar 30 16:56:30 CDT 2017

Please do send to drubio at laredo.edu<mailto:drubio at laredo.edu>.
Thanks!

Diana

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Denny Yarbrough
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 4:37 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Wintermester

Diana,

At TJC our Winter Term and May Terms are both stand-alone.  When reporting on Banner for spring, for instance, on the parameters I insert another row and add another Parameter #02 and for the value I use my Winter Term – Term Code. So you basically have two Current Term Code Valies.  Same thing for May Term when reporting with Summer I.  If you would like screen shots just let me know.

Hope this helps.

Denny