[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Application Fees

Mildred Slaughter Mildred.Slaughter at tamuk.edu
Wed Mar 29 07:17:52 CDT 2017

Millie Slaughter
Interim Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
MSC 105
Kingsville, TX  78363
PH:  361-593-2834
FAX: 361-593-2195

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Henry, Debbie
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:08 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Application Fees

Good Afternoon,

I'm being asked by administration to justify the amount of our graduation application fee - $25 and $50 for late app. Having a comparison with other Texas universities would be very helpful. If you would answer the following I'd grateful. Thank you.

Institution:  Texas A&M University-Kingsville
Application Fee:  $5.00 - paid every semester
Late Application Fee: None
What does the graduation fee fund? Padded folders and any correspondence for graduation
Replacement Diploma Fee:  $25.00 (a rush replacement fee is $150.00)
Do you are offering an electronic diploma (CeDiploma for example)?  No
If so, is there an addition fee?

Debbie A. Henry
University Registrar

Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
         OUR Team is focused on yOUR Success!
5000 Gulf Fwy, Bldg 2, Houston, Texas 77204-2027
[Description: Description: New Picture (1)]832-842-5786  |  [Description: Description: 36c40f3df9e174ce5403b806411a5376]  713.743.9050  |   [Description: Description: New Picture]  dahermann at uh.edu<mailto:dahermann at uh.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.