[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Application Fees

Chapa, Melissa Melissa.Chapa at tamucc.edu
Mon Mar 27 14:01:20 CDT 2017

Hi Debbie,

TAMUCC answers below.

Thank you,

Missy Chapa
melissa.chapa at tamucc.edu <mailto:melissa.chapa at tamucc.edu>
Assistant University Registrar
Office of the University Registrar
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
O. 361-825-3974  F.361-825-5887
Find Us on:
[footer_facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/islanduniversity>[footer_linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/texas-a&m-university-corpus-christi>[footer_twitter]<https://twitter.com/IslandCampus>[footer_youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/TAMUCCvideogallery>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential student information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited under the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C.*1232g; 34 CFR Part 99). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.