[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Application Fees

Henry, Debbie daherman at Central.UH.EDU
Mon Mar 27 12:08:22 CDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

I'm being asked by administration to justify the amount of our graduation application fee - $25 and $50 for late app. Having a comparison with other Texas universities would be very helpful. If you would answer the following I'd grateful. Thank you.

Institution:
Application Fee:
Late Application Fee:
What does the graduation fee fund?
Replacement Diploma Fee:
Do you are offering an electronic diploma (CeDiploma for example)?
If so, is there an addition fee?

Debbie A. Henry
University Registrar

Office of the University Registrar (OUR)
         OUR Team is focused on yOUR Success!
5000 Gulf Fwy, Bldg 2, Houston, Texas 77204-2027
[cid:image007.jpg at 01D2A6F2.D4AC16F0]832-842-5786  |  [cid:image008.png at 01D2A6F2.D4AC16F0]  713.743.9050  |   [cid:image009.jpg at 01D2A6F2.D4AC16F0]  dahermann at uh.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. University policy restricts the dissemination of certain data and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.