[TACRAO] Listserv Wearing Stoles at Commencement

Lynda S. Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:03:18 CDT 2017

SFA's answers are below.

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638
llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>

[cid:image014.jpg at 01D22089.60F78BD0]

[cid:image005.png at 01D21FF2.B4E6D8A0]<http://www.sfasu.edu/registrar/>
[cid:image010.png at 01D21FF2.B4E6D8A0]<https://www.facebook.com/SFARegistrarsOffice>[cid:image012.png at 01D21FF2.B4E6D8A0]<https://twitter.com/sfaregistrar> [cid:image014.png at 01D21FF2.B4E6D8A0] <https://instagram.com/sfa_registrar/>
 Add us on Snapchat:
        sfa_registrar

The views and opinions expressed in this message
are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University,
its Boards of Regents, or the State of Texas.