[TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Glynis Miller glynis.miller at austincc.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:34:45 CST 2017

Please see responses below.

Thanks

Glynis Kaye Miller, M. Ed.

Registrar

Austin Community College

District Office - Highland Business Center

Admissions & Records Office - HBC

5930 Middle Fiskville Road

Austin, TX 78752

Office:512-223-7850

Fax: 512-223-7665

glynis.miller at austincc.edu

www.austincc.edu

www.austincc.edu/support/admissions/index.php

Start Here. Get There.

***Please let us know how we’re doing.* **

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/adminrecords

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, is
information. Unauthorized use or disclosure of confidential student
information is prohibited under the Federal Family Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA). If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose,
copy or disseminate this information. Please contact the sender and delete
all copies of the message, including attachments.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email.  Thank
you.