[TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Bennett, Scott sbennett at Lee.Edu
Wed Mar 8 16:18:01 CST 2017

Answers for Lee College below.

Scott M. Bennett
Registrar
Lee College
sbennett at lee.edu<mailto:sbennett at lee.edu>
This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information or knowledge that is otherwise protected from disclosure.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity addressed above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety.  Thank you for your cooperation.

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Divine, Laura
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:06 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Good afternoon,

Would you please take a minute and answer the following statements with a yes or no?

Our institution only uses the ApplyTexas application- Yes

Our institution does not use the ApplyTexas application- No

Our institution uses the ApplyTexas application and an alternative application (please make note of  what the alternative application is)-No.

Please add any remarks you have concerning your thoughts on offering an alternative application for students.
We ripped the Band-Aid off and went ApplyTexas only. Not all students were happy but my staff enjoyed it. Productivity for processing applications is up significantly.

Thanks,

Laura Divine
Institutional Effectiveness Associate
College of the Mainland