[TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:09:18 CST 2017

See below.

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Divine, Laura
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:06 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Good afternoon,

Would you please take a minute and answer the following statements with a yes or no?

Our institution only uses the ApplyTexas application- Effective March 20, yes.

Our institution does not use the ApplyTexas application- No

Our institution uses the ApplyTexas application and an alternative application (please make note of what the alternative application is) - Only until March 20, homegrown online application

Please add any remarks you have concerning your thoughts on offering an alternative application for students.

Thanks,

Laura Divine
Institutional Effectiveness Associate
College of the Mainland