[TACRAO] Listserv ApplyTexas application

Divine, Laura LDivine at com.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:05:53 CST 2017

Good afternoon,

Would you please take a minute and answer the following statements with a yes or no?

Our institution only uses the ApplyTexas application-

Our institution does not use the ApplyTexas application-

Our institution uses the ApplyTexas application and an alternative application (please make note of  what the alternative application is)-

Please add any remarks you have concerning your thoughts on offering an alternative application for students.

Thanks,

Laura Divine
Institutional Effectiveness Associate
College of the Mainland