[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO 2017 Call for Proposals - REMINDER

Papari, Joe jpapari at mail.smu.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:46:02 CST 2017

Just a friendly reminder - Session proposal deadline is next week!

The TACRAO conference dates are November 5-8, 2017.

We have received several proposals from the membership. However, we need more proposals to have a stronger program for you.
The TACRAO conference usually has about 100 sessions presented by TACRAOans willing to share their knowledge and experience with colleagues.  Please consider submitting a session proposal by March 11, 2017.

Submitting proposals are easier than ever!! You can use the fillable PDF form<http://www.tacrao.org/sites/default/files/files/2017%20TACRAO%20PDF%20Session%20Proposal%20Form(1).pdf> from the TACRAO website and click the submit button.

Did you know that when you present a session, you get TACRAO points that counts toward your lifetime TACRAO membership?

Regards,
Joe

Joe Papari
Director of Enrollment Services