[TACRAO] Listserv Consultant Needed - Review Registrar's Office

Mildred Slaughter Mildred.Slaughter at tamuk.edu
Fri Mar 25 11:12:39 CDT 2016

Good Morning TACRAO Members,

The Registrar's Office at Texas A&M University-Kingsville is seeking recommendations from fellow TACRAO members for a consultant.  If you have had or know of anyone who has served as a consultant and reviewed a Registrar's Office, please email me directly at millie at tamuk.edu.  We are seeking someone to be available for an on-site visit sometime in April.

Hope you have an enjoyable and safe Easter weekend,
Millie

Millie Slaughter
Interim Registrar
Office of the Registrar