[TACRAO] Listserv SETACRAO Workshop on April 15 - Need information

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:13:59 CDT 2016

Will someone affiliated with this workshop please email me specifics/registration/directions?

So sorry if this information has already gone out and I've just missed it -I've been out on leave for the past two weeks.

Thank you - appreciate it!!

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V:  281.756.3501
F:  281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>
[cid:image003.png at 01CF8A0E.5278D6E0]
This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.