[TACRAO] Listserv ETACRAO Regional Meeting: Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:38:32 CDT 2016

Sandra! I figured out the issue.

When typing in the address, the filed under it says mailing address, put the city there and in city put the ZIP and it will go through. I tried it to see if it would work and it submitted ☺

[Jessica Maynard Sig]
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.