[TACRAO] Listserv Community college recruiting

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:58:12 CST 2016

See below.
From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of KLIMITCHEK, Missy [Missy.Klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 10:50 AM
To: 'tacrao at tamuc.edu'
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Community college recruiting

Good Morning!

For Community Colleges that are NOT part of a system:

What is your average enrollment per semester?   Average is about 5100

How many recruiters do you have for your campus?  Our Marketing department personnel serve as our recruiters somewhat.  However, our Advisors also go out to the local area high school to speak with prospective students and recruit.

Do recruiters serve as your High School Dual Credit liaison or do you have a separate person for that responsibility?  We have Advisors stationed at each of our dual credit high school locations and they do most of that population's recruitment.

How are your recruiters structured?  For example, do you have some that focus mainly on high school graduates and others that focus on non-traditional students?

Thanks for any input!
Missy

Missy Klimitchek, Registrar
Director of Enrollment Services
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1785F.3365A260]
2200 East Red River | Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 572-6407 | missy.klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu<mailto:missy.klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu>