[TACRAO] Listserv Email address included this time: Help Welcome AACRAO's First Time Attendees

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:31:42 CST 2016

I apologize for the duplicate posting of this message, but I just realized that the my original message did not include my email address which I've now included below. Thank you, John Hall

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Are you headed to the AACRAO conference in Phoenix in a few weeks? If so, Alana Davis and I have the perfect jobs for you. We are looking for volunteers to help with the two easiest, but yet the two most rewarding jobs in all of AACRAO. We need experienced AACRAO members to host a table at the First Time Attendees Orientation & Welcome Reception on Sunday afternoon, and / or to take a shift at the First Time Attendees Welcome booth.

Please let me know at jhall at smu.edu<mailto:jhall at smu.edu>  if you can host a table and / or work a shift at the booth.

First Time Attendees Orientation & Welcome Reception
          3:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m., Sunday, March 20
      North Ballroom 120B, Pheonix Convention Center
                        Pease try to arrive around 3:35 pm

First Time Attendees Welcome Booth

   Saturday, March 19

               Shift 1:  12:00 pm -  2:00 pm

  Sunday, March 20

               Shift 2:    8:00 am -   9:45 am

               Shift 3:    9:45 am - 11:45 am

               Shift 4:  11:45 am -   1:45 pm

               Shift 5:    1:45 pm -  3:30 pm

   Monday, April 13

               Shift 6:    8:00 am -    9:30 am

                               Shift 7:    9:30 am - 11:00 am

We hope you'll be able to help us get the 270 first time attendees at the Phoenix conference off to a great start in their AACRAO experience.

Best wishes,

John A. Hall

Chair, AACRAO Member Services Committee

Univesity Registrar & Executive Director of Enrollment Services

Southern Methodist University

jhall at smu.edu<mailto:jhall at smu.edu>

Alana R. Davis

Incoming Chair, AACRAO Member Services Committee
Registrar
Randolph-Macon College

adavis at rmc.edu<mailto:adavis at rmc.edu>