[TACRAO] Listserv Academic Fresh Start

Karen Doughty kdoughty at odessa.edu
Tue Mar 1 08:23:49 CST 2016

Greetings, Community College members,

I am curious to know about each of your processes for handling requests for the Academic Fresh Start.  Would you please share answers to these questions?  If you have a process to share, please feel free to email me directly.

-          How long into the semester do you accept a request for Fresh Start (the first day, census day, longer)

-          Do you process the Fresh Start prior to student enrollment after application/reapplication?

-          If you wait until the student is registered, do you review after census to ensure the student is still enrolled?

-          What do you do, if anything, if a former student reapplies, enrolls in courses and subsequently drops all courses prior to the first day of the semester?

Thank you,
Karen

Karen M. Doughty, M.Ed.
Registrar
201 W. University Blvd. || Odessa, TX 79764
O: 432-335-6404 || F: 432-335-6303 || E: kdoughty at odessa.edu<mailto:kdoughty at odessa.edu>
Spring hours:  Mon - Thurs 8:00 - 5:30, Fri - 8:00 - 1:00
[cid:DA0DFFC8-3668-4BB3-A80E-5B235B82A062]