[TACRAO] Listserv Residency for I-360 Petitioner

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Mon Jun 27 16:38:19 CDT 2016

Greetings, TACRAOland:

In lo these many years, I've never considered Texas residency for a student approved for I-360 status (Amerasian, Widower or Special Immigrant) before.  I need some help considering the Notice of Action and the receipt date and notice date relative to fall residency.  As it happens there are actually two students, twins born in '98, who are in the 'legal custody' of an aunt and uncle who are Texas residents.  If you have experience with this particular status, please, please, email me!

rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>

Regards,

Rebecca Griffith
Registrar
Tarrant County College - Northwest Campus | Office: WADM 1204 A
4801 Marine Creek Parkway | Fort Worth, TX 76179
817-515-7778 | Fax 817-515-0494
rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu> | www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>

SUMMER HOURS: From May 16-July 29, All TCC Campuses/Offices are Closed on Fridays
Registrar's Office: 7:30 - 7, Monday-Wednesday; 8:30-7, Thursday
My Summer Hours: 7:30- 6, Monday-Thursday