[TACRAO] Listserv Community Colleges - Question on International Students

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon Jun 6 11:15:31 CDT 2016

Morning all,
This is a question for community colleges:

Our institution has a question concerning language proficiency requirements for international students.  Could you please provide me with a contact person at your institution? You can email me directly to lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu> .
Thanks,

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>