[TACRAO] Listserv Non-Disclosure of Directory info poll

Whitaker, Latoya R. Latoya.Whitaker at bcm.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:54:27 CDT 2016

Hi TACRAO!!!

As we gear up for the next academic year, I have a few questions on how you manage students with non-disclosure of directory information restrictions at your school.

1.      Do you remove the students from the public search on your website?
2.      If you have an internal directory (requiring a password), do you also remove them from that listing?
3.      Do you remove students from the global email directory in outlook?

Thanks.

Latoya R. Whitaker, M.A.
Registrar
Baylor College of Medicine
DeBakey Building M-210
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX  77030-3411
713-798-3092
713-798-1518 - Fax
http://www.bcm.edu/registrar

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you."