[TACRAO] Listserv Registration Now Open! TACRAO 2016 95th Annual Conference in Horseshoe Bay

TACRAO 2016 LAC tacrao2016lac at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:38:34 CDT 2016

* [image: Inline image 1]*

*Registration Now Open!*

*Register Now!* <http://conference.tacrao.org/conferences/>

Mark your calendar for the TACRAO 2016 Conference
<http://sites.utexas.edu/tacrao2016/>, 100 Years in Making the Difference
in the Lives of Our Students, on November 13-16, 2016, at the Horseshoe Bay
Resort in Horseshoe Bay, Texas!  Plan your trip
<https://sites.utexas.edu/tacrao2016/accomodations/getting-there/>, register
<http://conference.tacrao.org/conferences/>, and book a room
<https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=58652&Chain=6330&arrive=11/13/2016&depart=11/16/2016&adult=1&child=0&group=TACRAO>
by the *Early Bird discount deadline of October 7*. Join us for three days
filled with sessions, roundtables, special events, and networking
opportunities.

Our meeting location
<https://sites.utexas.edu/tacrao2016/accomodations/local-attractions/>
nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country offers spectacular golf, has
five lakes nearby, some of the finest wineries, rich Texas history, outdoor
opportunities, and great shopping. Renowned for scenic beauty, visitors
come to this area to experience our beautiful waterways and lush, rolling
hills.

*First time attending TACRAO?*
<https://sites.utexas.edu/tacrao2016/want-to-attend-tacrao/>

If your institution has limited funds, consider applying for a Fred Russell
SEM Newcomer Scholarship
<http://www.tacrao.org/sites/default/files/files/TACRAO%20Scholarship%20Application%202016.docx>,
which provides monetary support to first-time attendees to help defray
expenses associated with attending and participating in a TACRAO meeting or
conference. Applicants must be first-time attendees to the TACRAO
conference.

*Deadline for all scholarship applications is* *5 p.m. Friday, August 26,
2016**.*

See the TACRAO website <http://www.tacrao.org/documents> for more
information about applying for this scholarship.
<http://www.tacrao.org/sites/default/files/files/TACRAO%20FRED%20RUSSELL%20INFORMATION%20SHEET(3).pdf>

*Thank you to all our vendors for their generous support and sponsorship of
**TACRAO's 95th Annual Conference.*

*For additional information or questions, contact **the TACRAO LAC*:
tacrao2016lac at gmail.com

TACRAO 2016 Conference Website <http://sites.utexas.edu/tacrao2016/>   |
tacrao2016lac at gmail.com