[TACRAO] Listserv Hardin-Simmons University Transcript

Higgins, Kacey Kacey.Higgins at hsutx.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:41:31 CDT 2016

The Hardin-Simmons University transcript will change format to a two-column, landscape orientation beginning today. The hard-copy official transcripts will be printed on purple safety paper, with the HSU seal as a watermark. The University seal is printed beside my signature on official transcripts.  An updated legend is printed on the reverse side of the document.  Official PDF transcripts sent by secure electronic delivery (via Parchment) are not affected.

If you have any questions regarding our transcript format, please do not hesitate to contact me, or our Transcript Coordinator, Mrs. Tammi Outlaw.  You can reach us by phone or email at (325) 670-1200 or registrar at hsutx.edu.

Kacey Higgins
Registrar
Hardin-Simmons University
registrar at hsutx.edu<mailto:registrar at hsutx.edu>
(325) 670-1200

Kacey Higgins| Registrar
Hardin-Simmons University | 2200 Hickory, Box 16190 | Abilene, TX 79698
office 325.670.1200 | fax 325.670.1261 | www.hsutx.edu/registrar
"An Education Enlightened by Faith"