[TACRAO] Listserv Honorary Membership nominations

Sherry W. Wells swells2 at lamar.edu
Thu Jul 7 11:12:29 CDT 2016

TACRAO Colleagues:

The Honorary Membership and Recognition Awards Committee is charged with identifying individuals who have been active TACRAO members and are potentially eligible for honorary membership based on retirement from the profession or a career change that precludes any future active membership in the Association.

We are asking the TACRAO membership for the names of individuals that have retired or left the profession as of August 31, 2016 who should be considered for Honorary Membership. From your recommendations, we will verify whether or not each candidate has met the necessary requirements for Honorary Membership. Recommendations will be taken until Thursday, September 15. Once a list has been compiled, the Committee will forward its recommendations to the Executive Committee for approval and announce our results at the Annual Conference in Houston.

If you would, please forward names you feel we should consider to the Honorary Membership and Recognition Awards Committee:

Sherry Waldon Wells, 2015-16 Chair - sherry.wells at lamar.edu<mailto:sherry.wells at lamar.edu>

Mary Kincannon - m.kincannon at tcu.edu<mailto:m.kincannon at tcu.edu>

Rebecca Lothringer - rebecca.lothringer at unt.edu<mailto:rebecca.lothringer at unt.edu>

Please do not respond to the entire Listserv.

Sherry Waldon-Wells (Benoit), Ed.D.
Associate Vice President
Lamar University
PO Box 11781
Beaumont TX 77710
409/880-7578 Office
409/880-7547 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.