[TACRAO] Listserv Brief Bulletin Survey

Lynda S. Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:13:37 CDT 2016

I am reviewing our university's general bulletin and curriculum management processes and would appreciate your response to the brief survey below. You can respond to me directly at llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>, if you prefer. Thanks for taking a few moments out of your busy day to provide this information!

1.       Does your institution print your general and/or graduate bulletin?

2.       Are the bulletins offered online?

3.       Does your institution utilize curriculum and/or academic catalog management software?

a.       If so, what software do you use?

b.      If so, what was your timeline for implementation?

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638
llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>

[Description: cid:image003.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://www.facebook.com/SFARegistrarsOffice>[Description: cid:image004.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://twitter.com/sfaregistrar> [Description: cid:image005.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://instagram.com/sfa_registrar/>
 Add us on Snapchat:
        sfa_registrar

The views and opinions expressed in this message
are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University,
its Boards of Regents, or the State of Texas.