[TACRAO] Listserv Data Request Survey

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:30:44 CDT 2016

All open records request go through the External Affairs office and then these are distributed accordingly. It is very rare that I receive these request. The institutional research office involves me when there is a questions regarding a definition of a category, etc.

External data request go through the institutional research office. The reason is that many request are very similar in nature. This common area for request allows the "experts" to build reports that can be ran by anyone for common data requests. It has really cut down on the number of requests received.

Andrea "Andi" Liner
Dean, Admissions and Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Ave.
Brenham, TX 77833
Phone (979) 830-4413
Fax (979) 830-4110

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Wortham, Trudy C.
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 9:21 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Data Request Survey

Hi All,

At UHV I have become the default go-to person for data requests even though we have an institutional research office.  Is the Registrar the go-to person for data requests at your institution?

o   Current information?

o   Historical information?

o   Both?

o   None?

Thank much for any information you would like to share.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the universities meeting in Austin next week.


Trudy Wortham, M.Ed.
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 N. Ben Wilson
Victoria, TX  77901
Phone:  (361) 570-4121
Fax: (361) 580-5545

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.tamuc.edu/pipermail/tacrao/attachments/20160705/a4f12df9/attachment.html>

More information about the TACRAO mailing list