[TACRAO] Listserv Data Request Survey

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:30:44 CDT 2016

All open records request go through the External Affairs office and then these are distributed accordingly. It is very rare that I receive these request. The institutional research office involves me when there is a questions regarding a definition of a category, etc.

External data request go through the institutional research office. The reason is that many request are very similar in nature. This common area for request allows the "experts" to build reports that can be ran by anyone for common data requests. It has really cut down on the number of requests received.

Andrea "Andi" Liner
Dean, Admissions and Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Ave.