[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at mwsu.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:20:27 CST 2016

George,
I wish you all the best on your retirement, and I will truly miss you.  You have always given good input when I had CB report questions, and I always enjoyed hearing how you were working on solutions at your institution.

Thank you for all you have meant to TACRAO, and to me personally.

Darla

Darla Inglish, Registrar
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd.