[TACRAO] Listserv FW: WebEx meeting invitation: Clearinghouse Enrollment Reporting Overview and Discussion

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Thu Jan 21 08:39:04 CST 2016

First, let me apologize for sending the SAVE THE DATE with a different date.  The new date is Tuesday, January 26 at 3:00 pm.  Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. The date had to be rescheduled.

The details for the WebEx with National Student Clearinghouse are attached.  I highly recommend that if several individuals at your institution would like to view this WebEx that you try to meet together and log-in with one device. I anticipate a large group of participants and this will help keep within the parameters of the WebEx participant limit.

Thanks everyone!!  I hope there is not too much confusion with the date change.

Andrea “Andi” Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue