[TACRAO] Listserv Graduate Fair at Texas State

Williams, Chris N cw11 at txstate.edu
Wed Jan 20 11:46:11 CST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that the Texas State Graduate and Professional Fair is fast approaching! If you have already registered to attend, thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you soon. If you have not yet registered but would like to do so, please see our invitation below:

Texas State's Graduate College and Career Services would like to extend an invitation to you to attend our Graduate and Professional School Fair! http://www.gradcollege.txstate.edu/fair.html. Spaces are limited, so please register as soon as possible.

Who: The Graduate College and Career Services at Texas State University<http://www.txstate.edu/about/index.html>, an Emerging Research University and a Hispanic Serving Institution.

When: Monday, February 15, 2016, 11:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Where: LBJ Student Center Ballroom, Texas State University

Cost: $95.00 if registered by February 1, 2016 (space is limited so it is a first-come, first-served event until the space is filled/ and/or the deadline has passed)

Registration Includes: One (1) 6X6 table with one (1) chairs, one (1) lunch and one (1) parking validation for one (1) representative. Two additional representatives can be added for a $20 fee per representative.

How to register:
Begin by visiting the Career Services Website at www.careerservices.txstate.edu/employers.html<http://www.careerservices.txstate.edu/employers.html>.

If you are new to Jobs4Cats, you can create an employer profile by clicking the "First Time User of Jobs4Cats? Click here to create your profile!"<https://www.myinterfase.com/txstate/contactregco.aspx> link under the login on the employer page.  After your profile has been approved you will be able to log on to register for the fair using the instructions below. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact our team at careerevents at txstate.edu<mailto:careerevents at txstate.edu> for assistance.

*         Select the star marked "Register for Career Fairs"

*         Search for the Spring 2016 Graduate and Professional School Fair link

*         Scroll down and click on "To register, login in to Jobs4Cats here"

*         Next log in with your username and password

o    Click the "Career Events" tab at the top of the page

o    Select "Job Fair" in the Category Section

o    Click "Search" button

o    Select the "Register" link next to Spring 2016 Graduate and Professional School Fair.

o    Complete all sections of the registration form.

We thank you for your support and look forward to your participation.

Best regards,

Dr. Sandy Rao

Assistant Dean

The Graduate College