[TACRAO] Listserv National Student Clearinghouse Conference Call - SAVE THE DATE

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Tue Jan 19 08:10:26 CST 2016

National Student Clearinghouse will be hosting a conference call on Wednesday, January 27 at 3:00 pm. to discuss the updates related to NSLDS and the following topics:

1.    Updates to the SSCR rosters and how do they determine who is placed on the roster.

2.    The importance of not reporting to both Clearinghouse and NSLDS

3.    Direct loan requirements and how Clearinghouse can help institutions meet this requirement.

4.    Error reports and why we need to do a better job of cleaning up addresses

5.    The problem with students not being removed from NSLDS rosters on time.

6.      Summer reporting to NSLDS

7.      For schools that did not meet the July 2014 reporting changeover deadline for SULA requirements, how can we submit "retro" files directly to NLSDS?

I will forward more details as they become available.  I wanted you all to have the date so you could mark the time on your calendar.

Andrea "Andi" Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue