[TACRAO] Listserv Quick listserv survey -Early Registration

Faris, Nancy nfaris at dcccd.edu
Wed Jan 13 18:32:55 CST 2016

The DCCCD will have a registration for both Summer and Fall 2016 beginning the third week of April.
This will be the first time that we will have a "combined registration".  In the past, we would register for Summer in April; and register for Fall in June.

Nancy Faris
District Director of Academic and Student Records
1601 South Lamar
Dallas, Tx  75219
214.378.1766 Office
214.378.1770 FAX
nfaris at dcccd.edu<mailto:nfaris at dcccd.edu>

[cid:0E3738B8-1BFD-4969-BF96-57CECE2B359F]