[TACRAO] Listserv Quick listserv survey -Early Registration

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Wed Jan 13 08:53:19 CST 2016

See responses from West Texas A&M University below...

Tana J Miller
West Texas A&M University
Registrar
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX  79016-0001
Main (806)651-4911
Fax (806)651-4949
tmiller at wtamu.edu<mailto:tmiller at wtamu.edu>

Please let us know how we are doing by completing our Enrollment Management Registrar Survey<https://wtamuuw.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bw0W9zXqLv3iFvK>.

BUFFSTRONG  LEARNER   MAXIMIZER HARMONY INPUT  ARRANGER