[TACRAO] Listserv Position Announcement for Baylor College of Medicine

Whitaker, Latoya R. Latoya.Whitaker at bcm.edu
Mon Jan 4 12:42:13 CST 2016

Good afternoon,

The Office of the Registrar at BCM has an opening for an Admin Support Coordinator I position.  This position will manage our student records.  The link to the position description is below.

https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BCM&cws=1&rid=8427

Latoya R. Whitaker, M.A.
Registrar
Baylor College of Medicine
DeBakey Building M-210
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX  77030-3411
713-798-3092
713-798-1518 - Fax
http://www.bcm.edu/registrar

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you."