[TACRAO] Listserv Online Students

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:51:30 CDT 2016

Susy,

1.       We have specific academic plans for tracking our online students.  We use the PeopleSoft SIS.

2.       Online students are students that enroll in only online courses 100% of the time.

RICHARD JIMMERSON
Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/