[TACRAO] Listserv Grades

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:57:32 CDT 2016

At LCC, our faculty uses CANVAS; however, at the end of term, they also need to post grades using banner self-service in order for our office to run the end of term processes.

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040