[TACRAO] Listserv 6 Drop Rule in Colleague

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:19:30 CDT 2016

Hi Liz,
If you are using Banner, there is a drop limit rule form called SZADLMT that needs to be set up. To check the  status at the student level, you use SZASDLM.  Before our institution implemented these rules, one of our programmers created a script to identify students who were going to be exempt from the rule and coded them with an "E" .

Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040