[TACRAO] Listserv Documentation for Dual Enrollment to H.S. Graduates

Jennifer L. Minke Jennifer.Minke at tamuk.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:47:31 CDT 2016

Lorena,

At A&M-Kingsville, we do require our current Dual Enrolled students to officially apply as Freshmen through ApplyTexas.  Depending on the issue date of the high school transcript we already have on file, we may or may not require a new current  or final high school transcript for processing.

As far as I am aware, this process is not currently mandated by the state.

Cheers,
Jen

Jennifer Minke
Associate Director of Admission