[TACRAO] Listserv Documentation for Dual Enrollment to H.S. Graduates

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:53:17 CDT 2016

Hi Lorena!

SFA requires our  dual credit students to apply as incoming freshman. We require updated transcripts (since we usually don't have one with final junior year grades) and updated test scores. We also encourage them to apply early to be eligible for scholarships, housing etc.

I don't think this is a state mandated policy, but it is an SFA policy. It helps us to be able to close their dual credit course work without confusing them in banner as a continuing student. So this way they get reopened as degree seeking and their major gets listed. If you have any other questions, please let me know :)

-Jessica

[Jessica Maynard Sig]
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.