[TACRAO] Listserv TAMU Regional Advisor I Position open

Janie Alcala jalcala at tamu.edu
Fri Apr 1 11:57:49 CDT 2016

Howdy!
The Office of Admissions at Texas A&M University currently has a Regional Advisor I position open and taking applications.

Position Title: Regional Advisor I

Location: Laredo, Texas - Laredo Regional Prospective Student Center

Apply on line at http://jobpath.tamu.edu/postings/94670

Posting# S00833FY16

Job Summary:

Responsible for involvement with the development and implementation of admission, financial aid, and early outreach strategies that enhance the identification, recruitment and enrollment of prospective students interested in attending Texas A&M.

Preferred Education & Experience:
Masters degree. Working experience with youth and ethnically diverse populations. Experience in working with students preferably in the areas of admissions, financial aid, or recruitment. Bilingual (Spanish). One year of experience in student services or related field.

For questions/feedback contact TAMU HR at  jobpath at tamu.edu<mailto:jobpath at tamu.edu> or call 979-845-5154.

Janie Alcala '00  |  Associate Director - Recruitment
Division of Academic Affairs, Office of Admissions | Texas A&M University
Tel. 210.212.9269<tel:210.212.9269>  | Fax.210.222.2635<tel:210.222.2635>   |  jalcala at tamu.edu<mailto:jalcala at tamu.edu>