[TACRAO] Listserv A Thank You from GoToCollegeFairs.com

Talamantes, Michael John mtalaman at utep.edu
Wed Sep 30 13:57:43 CDT 2015

Michael John Talamantes, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Admissions and Recruitment
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
915.747.7354
mtalaman at utep.edu<mailto:mtalaman at utep.edu>

[cid:7EB216BE-8320-4CA0-8947-61BB739FF20B]

________________________________
Dear TACRAO members,

We are just into the first month of the TACRAO fall college fairs and are looking forward to finishing up the rest of the season on a positive note.

Let me take this opportunity on behalf of the GoToCollegeFairs team, to convey our sincerest gratitude for your continued support and assistance with advertising the automation of the college fairs.

We could not possibly reach the students without your collaboration and help.  We understand you are very busy and are thankful that you take the time to share the information with the students.  It is a huge benefit to them, as well as the colleges in attendance that are equipped with a scanning device.

We are very grateful for your efforts and would like to express our appreciation by saying "Thank You!"

We will continue to do our best and be available for any questions you may have about the process.  Thanks again for your partnership.

Best regards,
Michelle Rogers
GotoCollegeFairs<http://www.gotocollegefairs.com/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D0FAB7.6E0E1440]
29 Emmons Drive, Suite F10  |  Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 888.601.0200 X113 | F: 609.720.1701
michelle at gotocollegefairs.com<mailto:michelle at gotocollegefairs.com>
[Description: cid:image002.gif at 01CEDB33.53681C30]<https://twitter.com/TRCTech> [Description: cid:image003.gif at 01CEDB33.53681C30] <https://www.facebook.com/trcrent>  [Description: yt2.png] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqlO4t8MJE>