[TACRAO] Listserv International transcript evaluation

Jennifer L. Minke Jennifer.Minke at tamuk.edu
Wed Sep 30 12:23:00 CDT 2015

Cindy,

We have two positions in the undergraduate Admission Office who review international education credentials for admission-one for transfer and post-bachelor applicants and one for freshman applicants.

And, since our office does the articulation of all undergraduate transfer credit for our institution, our transfer person also does the articulation of credit for international undergraduate students, as well.

Jen

Jennifer Minke
Interim Director of Admission
Office of Admission