[TACRAO] Listserv FW: Tyler Area College Fair - November 17, 2015 - Reservation Link Available

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Tue Sep 29 10:52:13 CDT 2015

Please forward to those at your institution who recruit:
Dear College Representative(s),

We are pleased to announce that Tyler Junior College will be hosting its annual TACRAO Tyler Area College Fair on Tuesday, November 17, 2015.  This event will be held at The TJC Main Campus (1400 E. Fifth Street Tyler, TX 75798) in the Ornelas Health and Physical Education Center (Building #32). The event will be open to students and their parents from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We cordially invite a representative from your institution to participate.  Representatives should begin setting up no later than 5:00 p.m.  Each representative must check-in to receive a table assignment.  You may then set up materials at the designated table.  Unfortunately, the use of extension cords and AV equipment will not be possible.

Our hospitality suite will be located in the Wagstaff Gymnasium - Multipurpose (Building #31) room from 4:30pm- 5:45pm. We will have dinner available for all representatives, so please list the number of attendees within your reservation.  See attached campus map.
In order to ensure there is an available table to accommodate your representative, please submit your reservation form at the following link, no later than October 1, 2015 by 5:00 pm.
*Reservation Link: www.tjc.edu/collegefair<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_collegefair&d=AwMFAg&c=2X_btuPRWkGwRX26NHIotw&r=GVZwplAPyCtpm4FcicDUtLHTRC_hVuIwIVJ71eSIfgc&m=6Ssu5YfNeUqGlZNpu56qe61aBM6zYs-3WerGLf7ESOs&s=99zyeY5O_-UD9i0NyloUDItI_OJJZegOWq-QAGypEos&e=>
Parking will be located off of Palmer Avenue in parking lot F-8 (please refer to map to locate parking) across the street from the OHPE Center.

[Jessica Maynard Sig]