[TACRAO] Listserv JAMP Program

Loveless, Debbie loveled at stthom.edu
Tue Sep 29 08:43:12 CDT 2015

Good Morning!

I am new to Texas and have been recently introduced to the JAMP Program.  I've been informed that I need to give copies of HS Transcripts, ACT/SAT scores and any other college transcripts on file for students to our program director to be uploaded to JAMP.  I'm not comfortable with this as these are not our transcripts to share.  How do the rest of you go about providing this information?  I'm telling our director that the student needs to provide this to her for upload.  Is there something special about this program that might make me change my mind on this?

Thanks,
Debbie

Debra Loveless
Registrar