[TACRAO] Listserv Questions about Application Fees

GRIFFITH, REBECCA REBECCA.GRIFFITH at tccd.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:58:49 CDT 2015

No application fee, no late registration fee for Tarrant County College.  Registration ends one week before start of classes for all sessions, and that is enforced.  There is also an application deadline for FTICs (two weeks prior to session start), also enforced.

Regards,

Rebecca Griffith
Registrar
Tarrant County College - Northwest Campus | Office: WADM 1204 A
4801 Marine Creek Parkway | Fort Worth, TX 76179
817-515-7778 | Fax 817-515-0494
rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu> | www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>