[TACRAO] Listserv New Registrar

Colton, J.C. jccolton at wc.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:59:14 CDT 2015

Since we receive our email in Mineral Wells by pack mule, the word just reached us about the glorious TCU event.

Congratulations Mary! One piece of advice: Have Pat's office burned out and disinfected before you move in. No telling what's growing on those walls after all these years. Grin.

Congratulation also to the Frog Nation on a very wise choice. Great happenings at Purpleland! And Pat, you will be missed.

Jim "J. C." Colton
Associate Dean for Instructional Services
Education Center at Mineral Wells
Weatherford College
704 Hood Rd
Mineral Wells, TX 76067