[TACRAO] Listserv New Registrar

McCreary, Lynn Lynn.McCreary at unt.edu
Tue Sep 22 08:30:16 CDT 2015

Congratulations Mary!

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Miller, Patrick
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 1:29 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv New Registrar

I am very pleased to share good news!

Mary Kincannon will be TCU University Registrar beginning October 1.

She will be superb!  TCU is very fortunate to have a person with her dedication, intelligence and decency to lead the Office of the Registrar.

I'm sure most know Mary from TACRAO and her service as SACRAO president.  If you don't know her you will enjoy getting to know her.

I am copying Mary so you can offer your condolences.

Best wishes

Pat

Patrick Miller
Registrar and Director of Enrollment Management
TCU